100% of profits donated to
San Diego LGBT Community Center
The mission of The San Diego LGBT Community Center is to enhance and sustain the health and well-being of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and HIV communities by providing activities, programs and services that create community; empower community members; provide essential resources; advocate for civil and human rights; and embrace, promote and support our cultural diversity.
The principles that guide the actions of the Center board, staff and volunteers, as well as the design and implementation of all Center programs, are:
- Inclusiveness and diversity founded on human and civil rights for all
- Financial stability and integrity
- The Resource Enhancement and Community Health (REACH) programming objectives
- Collaboration with consumers and other community agencies to provide a continuum of care
- Compassionate, quality service delivery,
- Continual quality improvement,
- Leadership development,
- Cost-effectiveness, and
- Measurable outcomes.